Inspiration now begins
Of course, we are not sending you into the PRIDE DAY without ideas and suggestions for your participation. We have already done some brainstorming and collected some ideas:
Internal Activities For The workforce
- Live or video statement by the board of directors
- Guest speakers on LGBT*IQ Diversity
- T-shirts for the staff with a rainbow, logo of the LGBT*IQ network or PRIDE DAY logo
- PRIDE DAY menu in the cafeteria
- PRIDE DAY decoration (beach flags/posters etc.) in the buildings
INTERNAL ACTIONS WITH THE WORKFORCE
- Joint kick-off: brainstorming for activities
- Photo campaign with employees on the intranet or internet
- Invite employees to make the rainbow and/or PRIDE DAY visible (through clothing, lanyards, …)
- Trainees deal with the topic ‘Pride at Work’ / ‘We stay Pride’: Trainee project
- Joint campaign with the LGBT*IQ network
- Lunch talk with out LGBT*IQ colleagues
- Mention the PRIDE DAY GERMANY on your website
- Your logo appears rainbow colored
- Your headquarters will be illuminated in rainbow colors
- Rainbow flags on your premises
- Rainbows in customer areas
- Use the free PRIDE DAY GERMANY logo for giveaways, flags etc.
- PRIDE DAY GERMANY beach flag in your stores
- Press release about the planned campaign
- Staff wears rainbow or PRIDE DAY T-shirts/accessories on the day.
- Discount promotion for customers dressed in rainbow colors
- Special PRIDE DAY GERMANY product
- Discount for rainbow products
- Donations e.g. to PROUT AT WORK to avoid pinkwashing
- Request for donations in favor of PROUT AT WORK
- Doubling of collected donations by customers and employees
We would love you to use our PRIDE DAY GERMANY logo for actions, decorations, communications and inspirations! The current logo and further material are now available for download.
QUESTIONS? LET US KNOW!
If you have further questions or need any help,
send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org – we are happy to help!